maandag 4 september 2017

The (not so gentle) woman's valet at TMD (oh and one for the boys too :P)


The end result for the gentleman's valet, it has a few animations and a lot of poses to make your pictures! Comes with texture HUD as always ♥



The end result of the (not so) Gentlewoman's valet (flexes proudly) 


I added flowers to the shoes to enhance the princess effect and anything Fapple can't be just shoes right?
Bend the knee and worship them, boy!




The female valet in progress, I actually just Duplicated Special the male valet, thinking of how one would place that in the bedroom (like one each side?) The dress and the Hanger, first time I played with nConstrain component to component (have those vertexes of both items lined up) and then nCloth animation to make that dress hang like a queen ♥ I just got so excited about this I had to sing and dance in rl. (so excited about all I learn) 



The Maya dude I put there so I had a good idea about proportions. The size of everything :D Sadly Maya has no kneeling men in Bipeds :D  The wooden part of this valet is pretty straight forward and easy. The leather belts are easy too, make one duplicate the other 3. The most hard part for me was the shoes. And because of this reason: You special duplicate something and it actually reverses the normals, but as a noob you have no idea, it looks good  and the lambert texture gives you the idea all is well. Then you try to upload it in SL and it gives you this error it can not parse the dae file and you try and try and try...
And the reason was exactly these reversed normals, so to fix that in the Mesh Display window, you need to change the default settings and check Reverse user normals. The time it took me before I got it, (insert curse here) 
But all is good now, so if you make mesh for SL these are a few things that help a lot:
Freeze transformations, check the normals, always always Delete History, export the item as an obj file, import again and then export as dae (always fixes the weird ♥)