donderdag 13 september 2018

The new Fapple!


As I keep making more and more items it became more and more difficult to cramp it all in my store and also having so much sets on such a small surface made it rather laggy and slow to load.
So I was thinking how to solve this and walls is the way to go, as what our camera does not see does not need to load. It has become almost like an Ikea manner, you just follow the pathway to look at everything 😉
The store is now more functional and also easy to expand! Which is needed with this big queue of ideas in my head.
Come take a look
I also added two new group gifts:



I also added two new returning 'events':
1. Giveaways on Facebook (this as a mean of marketing which I am not so good at), Comment and Share
One going now for the Endless Love Bedroom here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=689072684824793&set=a.168112116920855&type=3&theater
Join and like the Fapple page here:
https://www.facebook.com/Fapple-309407909806504/
2. Picture of the week contest. I am always amazed with the very beautiful pictures people make of my items so I have a big frame at the entrance of the store and every week I will choose (well, Scar and me) the one we like the most and that one will be up for a week in the store and get 3000L$ as reward ♥ The notecard with the rules is in the Info button under the frame.