vrijdag 9 november 2018

Anna is looking for a puppy...


Want to be my dog?


I am looking for a submissive companion who will play my dog...

This means in SL:
-you wear the Red Romora avatar with Jack Russell mod (I will buy it for you)
-you don't talk in local chat but do your utter most best to emote and use the HUD to bark, sit and do all
the cute things puppies do to make me smile and swoon at least twice in an hour
-when I am not online you often spend time at the Fapple store, bark at my customers, entertain them with
lots of cuteness
-your fetish is to be a dog and to lay at my feet or on my lap and be quiet while I work
-you live in my sim and have access to everything
-you will never ever say, rp or even think something sexual while being my dog (I instantly drown and ban you), this means around me but also in other places being a dog.
-at times you will wear a human avatar to help me with avsitter stuff for my furniture making
-at times you will be a piece of furniture
-you try your best to please me and I will give some training but it does not mean I am going to entertain
you when you try to be a brat, you are a good puppy, if not I kick you out.

-you can be an alt, so you can be someone, something else when I am offline or too busy


This means in rl:
-male (can be straight or gay), preferably older
-you are not needy, you have a stable personality and no disorders that could become a problem being my dog
-you are not looking for sex in SL
-you are smart and can hold intelligent conversations about politics, science, history, books, news etc when I am in the mood to talk with you ooc in ims or in voice
-you are a loyal friend and you keep our conversations and my business stuff for yourself

What is in it for you?

Nothing!

Well, you gonna be the most loved and spoiled puppy in the world ♥

(1 month trial then official collaring)

Write a few sentences in a notecard why you would be my perfect dog and drop it on my profile...