woensdag 24 november 2021

A hero without a cape or an angel without wings

 


I don't celebrate Thanksgiving because I am Dutch, yet because of Second Life I am kind of immersed by this day to give thanks. Mindfulness has taught me the importance of gratitude in our life and how it helps us to notice the little things in life and appreciate them. We live in a world where we take a lot for granted and often forget to say thanks to those who deserve it.

I say thanks to my Fapple group, for your never ending support, your genuine kindness. Thank you ♥

Do any of you have someone in your SL that stands out being a hero for someone, or that goes through heavy struggle in their real life? Someone who is an angel without wings? That warmed your heart in a special manner? 
Write me a notecard with their name and a explain why you think this is an angel without wings or a hero without a cape.
Next week Monday I will choose 3 of those notecards that touched me the most and they will become Fapple Angels and they will have a lifetime of free Fapple products!